Linggo, Marso 4, 2012

My Erzullie Bazaar Visit

Hi Sissies,

YES!!! The Resorts 2012 is finally out and available in the market. But mind you, you better hurry since I learned that stocks are almost sold out already! That's absolutely positively crazy! We are so overwhelmed by the number of Erzullistas who are now patronizing the beautiful creations of Aries and Berna. Thank you so much girls! This means a lot to us, especially that I am now one of the Erzullie Icons for 2012. Erzullie has been very close to my heart because I believe in their clothing line and the designs are just so beautiful.

Just want to share with you some glimpse of my visit of Erzullie in World Trade Center Supersale today. I came with my daddy, sister, cousin and his girlfriend. We really enjoyed the bazaar, despite the very limited time because my dad had to catch his basketball game. Anyhow, I made sure to drop by Erzullie first and get all my favorite pieces. :)

Daddy, Me, Jen and Anne


Daddy, Anne, Marvin and Jen


Of course, first stop to Erzullie! Again, as I always love to do, got busy fitting the different dresses, top, skirts, etc. Erzullie never failed to impress me with their designs. Although I must admit, it's hard when you are there.... because you just end up wanting to buy everything! hahha...

Yehey! These are all mine! hahah

With Berna and Aries

And oh, before we went home, just near the entrance/exit, I saw Diana Zubiri selling her beauty products. She's so friendly and very accommodating. See, after that shot, we had a short (short kasi nga nagmamadali na kami umuwi) chat about her  beauty product pa..:)
\

And finally, the fun part after every visit at Erzullie, is the fitting and pictorial afterwards with my sister! heheh....here are some shots with my buys. :)

Blazer - best for office 




 

Tube dress from Holiday 2011 with the Resorts 2012 Sexy Skirt




More to come...for now, I hope you all enjoyed reading my blog!


Keep smiling girls!

Love, 

Sassylor

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento