Martes, Disyembre 20, 2011

DECEMBER = Party Month! (Part 2)



Hi Sissies!

I know I have been quiet for the past weeks...that's really how it is every year end...busy wrapping up both work and parties! Last week has been very challenging for me. I had to complete 1 one week project testing at the same time finalizing preparations for the year-end and I really thank all those people who were there beside me.

As promised, I'll be sharing with you snapshots of the different parties I have attended last week...

FR Christmas Party 
@ Amber Lounge Fort Strip
Theme: Broadway



My Outfit for the Night
Top from Landmark
Purple Skirt by Erzullie
Shoes, gift from my sister! :)


















Glam up for a Cause
@ Sofitel Harbor Tent
Theme: Masquerade Ball

 
With my sister
With hosts, Lani and Rich


When the real party starts!!! Great job IN HEAT Band!
With some of my Socials Team members

                         
With my teamate, Jo
                                       
My Outfit for the Night
Pink tube dress by Forever 21
Shoes from Janylin

Thanks for viewing. <3

Watch out for more December updates sisters!!!

Merry Christmas!

SassyLor

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento