Sabado, Abril 28, 2012

Shop for Less

Since the time of technology has boost, more and more online businesses have dominated the social network for faster and more convenient way of reaching out to the market. And I'm so amazed of how technology really changed our lives...


When these things started, I was kinda hesitant to try ordering online. The level of security over your asset was immensely low given that you have to deal with some trust for someone you haven't seen or met personally. But it always takes first time and I would like to specifically mention my first time of buying clothes online has been amazing. Luckily, without even trying it on and just relying on my best body measurement estimates (since I can't find my tape measure hehehe), the clothes that I bought online fits me almost perfectly!


Here are my thoughts on why I think online shopping now is desirable
1. It's cheaper , given only very minimal overhead cost applied 
2. More convenient. You don't have to travel to go to malls 
2. You get to meet new friends! And really good friends! :)
3. And the list goes on and on...


Just a reminder though, always carefully choose your seller as well! As for me, I'm enjoying it and just like to share this with all of you!


First on the list, of course I'm proud to be a part of this family and working with the brilliant people behind ERZULLIE. Originally designed and created by the fashion designers Aries De Guzman and Berna Cuevas...
I love them so much! Passion for their work and their advocacy over plus size women empowerment...it's not just about the clothes...it about bringing out the best in us by feeling beautiful, confident, happy and contented! :)


(I'm the one wearing the yellow top and Erullie Free Flowing Pants)


Click this: http://erzullie.multiply.com/
Here are some of Erzullie pieces during my "modelling" (naks! heheh) engagement...Really a great experience!


                                        Empresario Fashion Show- Nov 2011

Backstage

Kicking off the Show!



I'd also like to mention the other fierce plus size online sellers I met on Facebook and dealt with.:) They are few of those whom you can really trust online! :) Love you all girls...by the way, most of them are Cebuanos! :)


Thanks Maila!













I really love the play of colors






  
                                                                     Love the Swimsuit top sis! Thanks Ukay Biz

Summer Summer!




Other Sellers: Sorry have not taken photos of the clothes yet.:)

                              Will there be next time? DEFINITELY!


Check them out girls!!!


Keep Smiling! Live life to the fullest! 




Love you all,
SassyLor




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento