Linggo, Abril 1, 2012

Love Conquers All - A Love Story to Share

"I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn't matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together." - Julia Roberts

My friends/classmates Nabi and Roselle proved that love conquers all...no distance can take them apart. Both have been my classmates since early childhood. Their love story started in high school. Theirs is very inspiring, and I have been a witness of that undying love. We all know, long distance relationship is such a huge challenge, Roselle working in Manila then in Cebu while Nabi in Dumaguete, but these couple proved that love knows no boundaries if two people are really destined to be together.


Last March 30, 2012, I really took time off to go back to my hometown to be part of this BIG DAY! I wish them all the best in life....you are my inspiration!

The highlight of the ceremony



 

                            At the Reception, Palm and Pines Daro Dumaguete City
 I love the venue...just how I want my own wedding to be in! hehehe...Garden Wedding...very close to nature! :)

                                See how beautiful my classmates are!!! I love them all!

From left: Edric, Nicing, Nyika, Astrah, Jen, Koren, Maja and Remwa (nicknames nila!) heheh

                                                          With future Dr. Angelica!

                                 In fairness, swak na swak ang shoes ko sa motif! :)


Thanks for reading by blog! Stay in love everyone!


SassyLor


1 komento: