Miyerkules, Disyembre 21, 2011

Dumaguete Touchdown!

Hi Sissies,

One of the best things this Holidays is I'm able to go home and spend it with my family and relatives...complete kami. Yes, I am from Dumaguete City, one of the places that got affected by the Storm Sendong. This is by far the strongest storm that hit our place and I'm very sorry to see number of my kababayans who lost their homes.

I arrived home around 12:30 pm. First on the list of things to do was to go to Macias' Sports Complex where all the donations are gathered for our affected fellowmen. My mom packed the clothes and my dad and I delivered it to the venue.
Macias' Sports Complex
                               
Sacks of Rice

Donated clothes

Sorted Canned Goods


After dropping by the Sports Complex, we headed to my Tito's house to pick up something. Nice to see my niece and tita there....:)



My Niece, Buttercup!





Lunchtime!!! We fetched mom in downtown and had our lunch in Sunburst! I truly recommend their Sizzling Beef! Yum!

Smile pa din kahit gutom na! hehehe

Lunch out with Dad and Mom at Sanburst, Robinsons Place

After lunch, we went all over downtown. We stopped by Boulevard for some REAL FRESH AIR!






It was a very very busy first day indeed! I chose to wear something comfortable then.

Top: From Landmark
Bottom: Erzullie pants
Shoes: Marikina made shoes given by my sister as her Christmas Gift!

Stay tuned for more updates tomorrow about my Dumaguete Holiday Adventure!

Merry Christmas!

SassyLor

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento